Looking to add a little extra flair to your home decoration? Or maybe you want to take your car’s interior to the next level. Either way, flexible neon LED strips are a great way to do it! Installing flexible neon LED strips is relatively simple, but there are a few things you’ll need to know before you get started. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know about installing flexible neon LED strips, from start to finish.
Tools and Materials Needed
In order to install flexible neon LED strips, you will need a few tools and materials. First, you will need a power drill and some screws. You will also need a tape measure, a level, and some wire cutters. Additionally, you will need some electrical tape and wire nuts. Finally, you will need the flexible neon LED strips themselves.
Step-by-Step Installation Instructions
- Measure the area where you want to install your LED strips. Add an extra few inches to your measurement to allow for any miscalculations.
- Cut your LED strips to size using a sharp pair of scissors. Make sure that the cut is clean and straight.
- Remove the adhesive backing from the LED strips and apply them to the desired area. Start at one end and work your way to the other.
- Plug in your LED strip lights to an AC power outlet and use the included controller to turn them on and off as desired.
Additional Tips and Tricks
If you’re looking for some additional tips and tricks for installing flexible neon LED strips, then read on!
- Make sure that you have the right tools for the job. You’ll need a sharp knife or scissors, and a heat gun or soldering iron.
- When cutting the strips to size, be sure to leave a small gap between each cut so that you can solder them together later.
- It’s generally easier to solder the strips together before attaching them to any surfaces. This way, you can make sure that the connection is secure and there are no bare wires exposed.
- Use tape or zip ties to secure the strips in place once they’re installed. This will help prevent them from moving around and coming loose over time.
Installing flexible neon LED strips is a great way to add some extra light and style. While it might seem like a daunting task, it’s actually quite simple and only takes a few minutes. With our easy-to-follow instructions, you’ll be able to install your own LED strips in no time. So what are you waiting for? Get started to purchase these flexible neon LED strips in Ledia Lighting and use them to decoration today.